20 Kasım 2017 Pazartesi

Right colors for my tohaa


When i was about to change my tohaa colors, i realised that i wont be using the Giraldes colors of other players using oftenly. I was in need of some different colors, was searching for new ideas.

My google-fu was enough to find some nice schemes.

Here are some of them. I thought that it is a nice idea to share the alternatives at one time.







I will add other nice ideas, as soon as i notice one. Please send me any links or provide me pictures, so i can put all of them at one page. Would be fruitful for any players that plan to start tohaa as a new army.

I was thinking about buying and starting onyx but i couldn't convince myself. Still i believe that onyx is a half army needing many things like dcharges, fireteam haris options, etc.

But the colors were always looking intimidating and atractive. So i decided for black/red colors. I planned to use red ( or very dark orange )  on symbionts.

Vallejo gore red - Vallejo bloody red - Model color Orange to highlight was my final decision for that.

I realised that especially on symbiont wielders, i was in need of a third color to give me some contrast. I selected for this "a mixture". Vallejo beast brown + vallejo sand brown. This nice brownish beige gave a nice contrast. 

in close time, will share with you these.





Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder