4 Aralık 2017 Pazartesi

I visited Corvus Belli

Yes i made it. In my travel to Spain, i found some time to see them in Vigo. They are close to Vigo in poliindustrial castenerias. After seing a nice poster on the wall, was really excited to get inside.

 

Carlos "Koni" from Corvus Belli greeted me very nicely and he is indeed a very nice guy. I am happy that such a wonderful guy take cares about the warcors in Corvus Belli.

After the entrance, there are the mini holding hangers and the guys who makes the packaging. There are totally 3 different quality control steps in the company and here is the final step for that. They check the minis final time, before packaging. You can see the hangers and packaging guys as below.


Backside of here is full with precious miniatures. I saw the boxes ready for shipment. I believe they are gathering the new miniatures in boxes before shipping them to retailers. New kanren, damn szalamandra and the new neema were among these minis.


when i smile, i dont look nice in pictures and will take note for my self to change the glasses. Gutier in the middle is the brain of Corvus Belli. He decides on anything about stats,units, costs and balance of the things himself. On the right, there is my mate Carlos. On the left, there is famous Bran da Castro.

We talked with Gutier on many things, but especially on tohaa. He listens and thinks about ideas very delicately. He found one of my ideas cool and asked me to prepare a presentation for that and one of my ideas seemed overpowered for him.

He was eager to speak with me and he and his wife are very nice people indeed. While his wife was preparing some presents and poor Carlos waiting with minis which i ordered, we had a great talk on infinity related things.

Gutier gave me small hints. like e have to wait little bit to wait for taquel. They are damn busy for the coming book, which he told me that it ill show up like the end of this year is a great possibility.

They the follow the forums seriously. He is aware of all our concerns. He can change few things, but he looks for the right time for doing that. He has no time for the moment to check.

Carlos didnt tell me any secrets but could see the new minis like Cranotid, new warcor girl, thorakites and Bit.

Finally had a chance to take a selfie with famous Bostria here. We couldt find time to talk but as you can see in the picture, i saw some works in computers and some posters on the walls. Better i dont talk about them. Because i have to keep my mount closed up.

In this part of the company, i met with DAF, Hellois and the sculptors. In my country, we love to bring presents to any where we go and therefore, brought Turkish delight for the team from Turkey. They gave me also some presents in return and i bought some miniatures for my self with some discount. I got my Neema!

I saw the production too. Carlos described me all the processes they are doing before they finally create a miniature. It was really interesting experience.

In this year, i am planning to go once more to see Gutier. I will be more prepared this time and i will try arrange my questions before.


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder