14 Aralık 2017 Perşembe

On my way for a new diorama

I like fluffy things and thats why i like tohaa. Tohaa for me is the most fluffy army in all among other factions. Therefore they need some fluffy look in where they stand.

One year ago, i made this diorama for my tohaa.


It was beautiful indeed. I decided to give it to one of my friends as a present, since he was starting tohaa those days.

Before the new year, i asked myself. " Why dont i make a better one ? "

Corvus Belli designed a very nice diorama. Check out this beauty and other pictures below.


Triangle shapes defining the triads. Special planet plants in green and cemetary of tohaa. What a brillant idea and execution of it.


Alex made all of things according to famous Bostrias' drawings. Tohaa alphabet was also a cool idea. I must push borders and make a really beautiful one.

I ordered few things from green stuff world and waiting them to come to start my works. Magnets, plasticards, green stuff and blue stuff mold to copy few things.

More things and more suprises will follow. i am still searching nice things around and gather when ever i come across.


This kind of movement trays i am planning to glue on the diorama. But most probably will make my own ones. This will make my minis to look more tidy and more fluffy. Will use magnets here.

After i gather everything, will start really slowly and try my best to make special diorama for a very special army.






Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder